Friday, November 24, 2006

Welcome!!

This is my very first blog entry and as I sit here at my computer the time is approaching 1am. But I am so delighted to have gotten this far. Recently, I began the quest to become a better homemaker. I've been blessed with a job that allows me to work at home 75% of the time. Since we do not have any children sometimes it can be difficult to find advice for homemakers without little ones, so I decided to create a blog to share my personal experiences of what it's like to be a working homemaker striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
The Working Homemaker
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com
«Previous

List Prev 5

List All

Stats
Ladies of Fellowship Next»

List Next 5

Random Site

Join!
The Working HomeMaker
Powered by RingSurf